Healthcare Software Development
INTechHouse has a credited history of providing customized IT services to healthcare clients in the healthcare industry. Acting as a healthcare software development company, we deliver advanced web and mobile apps for consulting, treatment, patient accessibility, and medical practice management. Our software engineers can build credible automotive solutions for various healthcare issues.
Solve Any Healthcare Challenges You Have
Global healthcare organizations are changing with a focus on improving the quality of care delivered, enriching worker productivity, and reducing human error. INTechHouse can upgrade your existing software to the most modern one.
Our Healthcare Software Development Services
INTechHouse has Expertise in Healthcare Apps Development
Transport development services provided by InTechHouse are tailored to the specific needs of our global clients. Our advanced services can include out-of-box or customized, business-oriented solutions to help businesses that struggle for saving time and money.
Healthcare Web App DevelopmentAt InTechHouse, we can build web applications that solve the most complex healthcare problems. Having expertise with the full-flavoured up-to-date technologies, our developers add to the web product value and productivity, optimize the medical workflows and facilitate management processes for the clients and their target audience.
Healthcare Mobile App DevelopmentAt InTech House, we can create functional and exciting cross-platforming apps or separate them for iOS and Android. What is necessary to include inside the modern mobile app? The answer is simple: everything that you need. We can add IoT, AI, ML, and VR as good options for specific functionality. Being proven healthcare software development experts, we allow our clients and their audience to enjoy the convenience of having a smartphone working for their health.
Healthcare CRMAs an experienced healthcare software development company, InTechHouse will help develop and implement cutting-edge transformative solutions like CRM (customer relation management) systems that will help control sales, marketing, and service. Thus, companies will receive automatic regulation of laboratory services, equipment, patient care, drugs or medical recommendations. Healthcare CRM helps marketing automation make it easier to work with the community and brand by supporting the aforementioned sales functions and improving patient experience and levelling up patient engagement by cooperating with the healthcare providers
custom medical software?
Interesting Healthcare Industry Trends you Should Know
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
Big Data Integration
Virtual Augmented and Mixed Reality
Computer or augmented reality promises enormous improvements not only in medical diagnostics but also in healthcare practice and education, or when it’s necessary to improve the quality of employees.
With the help of virtual reality solutions, a person finds himself in a computer-visualized or fully simulated environment.
Another aspect of this technology is the creation of perfectly compatible virtual copies of real objects called “digital twins”. This method has no analogues when it is necessary to test the designed medical devices, biocompatible materials, or prostheses.
Modern Disease Prevention Analytics
Usually, medical companies face problems such as five:
- decision making
- coaching and research of progress or regression
There are several types of software for the medical field:
- Electronic Medical Records (EHRs) are used to store patient information and medical history online. Compared to paper records, electronic records provide a secure and easily accessible form of storing medical records. By creating this software, medical companies are less likely to lose data or lose them over time.
- Practice Management Software (PMS) is used to manage clinics. Software with various combinations of functionality is available depending on the needs of the clinic – whether it is appointment planning, billing, or electronic medical records.
- The Hospital Management System (HMS) is a fully integrated system that can manage all hospital management processes. Clinics use it to track doctor appointments, surgeries, and other procedures.
- Billing software with the advent of digital accounting, billing software has become the backbone of hospitals and clinics.
- Telemedicine is a rapidly developing sector, and its popularity is due to its ease of use by doctors and patients. Modern companies also use streaming platforms to create and distribute their services.
We can implement speech recognition, machine learning, gamification, VR, etc.
What factors should be considered when developing healthcare applications?
Many factors significantly affect the development of healthcare applications. We list them in random order.
- Equipment. The choice of hardware is crucial because it affects the feeling of interacting with the application. Users note that the use of smartphones and plants is significantly different. Smartphone users want to appreciate the speed of slow applications, and tablet users want more information.
- Data protection. Another factor that should be considered when creating mobile solutions is the patient’s privacy and the protection of his data, tests, diagnoses, and other things.
- Design. The user interface/UX determines whether your application will succeed or fail. According to research, a simple and functional design attracts more users than a complex and time-consuming one. Statistics also state that users will leave the application after 10 seconds if the design is inconvenient.
The cost of development can be influenced by different factors like
- technology and its complexity (it is a custom healthcare software development or not)
- app’s difficulty and functionality (the numbers of software developers are important, too)
- rates of healthcare software development companies and their development services quality
- time to the market necessary for healthcare providers
- customer expectations and priorities.
It’s hard to name the cost of the app. Due to our experience as a medical software development company, it can be a couple of thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
We helped our client, Mondi, create an HR application that supports occupational health and safety processes.