Environmental Complete Solutions
Our client asked about the implementation of unmanned flying platform for observation and study the environment.
About clientPolish Armaments Group is a holding company established by the Polish government to unite Polish, state-owned defence industry companies. The headquarters of this group is in Radom. The Group comprises over 30 companies that are responsible for different government tasks including military services.
Our client asked about the implementation of an unmanned flying platform for the observation and study of the environment. It was a challenging project because we need to create a complex platform equipped with different functionality.
The total number of people is around 40 including:
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader and Project Support Engineer
- Embedded Software Developers
- Compliance Engineers and Optoelectronics
- Electronics Designers and Mechanical Designers
- Software Developers and Software Testers
- System Architects and Test Engineers
- UI/UX Designers
- Industrial Designers and Assembly Engineers
- RF Designer Engineers
- Quality Controllers
- Chemist and UAV Operator
- Service Support Engineers
- Help Desk Engineer and Documentation Engineer,
- Electronics Technologist and Mechanical Technologist
The project aim was to develop the following types of UAVO platforms:
- Patrol Platform – equipped with electrooptical heads with light and infrared sensors.
- Research Platform – equipped with trays designed for air pollution analysis.
- Research Platform – equipped with specialized sensors able to evaluate onsite environmental contamination by chemical substances.
- Research Platform – equipped with a sampling system for chemical analysis.
- Research Platform – equipped with an NDVI camera to assess the degree of decomposition of biological flora.
- Unified Exploratory Platform – consisting of a Repeater (signal carrier platform) and Mini-Observer equipped with a lightweight camera to monitor the interior of buildings.
- Photogrammetric Platform – equipped with a proprietary imaging navigation system that allows for movement in hard-to-reach areas.
Technology used in project
The system was built based on 6-layer PCBs.
- Software running on Linux in C++ and Python
- firmware for devices in C language
- application developed in Qt environment in C++ and QML language
- Example communication protocols we used.
- Ethernet over ISM
Value we added
We have built unique and globally innovative solutions that contribute to environmental protection. INTechHouse is a true expert in the field of air and water pollution detection.
The systems are being developed and adapted to all user’s needs. Currently, we are expanding the potential applications of the systems we have built and the knowledge we have gained, which results in new projects. Our teams learned how to create complete solutions combining hardware and software. Thanks to this, today, we carry out further complex projects where an unusual approach is key to solving technical problems. INTechHouse has excellent knowledge of the environmental conditions and high standards that advanced systems must meet.